Betting Combinations In Roulette
In the end, roulette is a game of chance that is as simple as flipping a coin. But: you can certainly influence the amount of the payout with the bets placed! Depending on what you hit, the profit is just as high or low (depending, of course, as a variable on the stake you made for this round). That means: placing some bets is more profitable than others!
As always in the casino, there is an important note that should not be forgotten: the best payouts are also the most difficult bets, i.e., the ones that are mathematically most unlikely to be found. Where is the golden mean in roulette? This can be calculated stochastically, but for many players, a certain feeling for the bet is insignificant. You can test the atmosphere and intuition of the game in free roulette when you place a bet.
The chances of winning are divided according to the type of bet. This can differ between American and French roulette.
Overview of betting options in roulette
Let’s go into the betting and payout table above. It looks a bit complicated if you have never played roulette as a beginner, but we guarantee that you can get in there quickly. Especially when you play in the free roulette simulator, you can gain some experience about the bets and the possible betting strategies that will help you when it comes to real money bets.
- With simple bets, you have a high chance of winning. Players can bet on either black or red, and can even tap on both colors.
- There are also pair and impair with simple opportunities. In the case of the Impair, the player uses an even number, in the case of a pair, an odd number.
- In the roulette field, the numbers are also divided into 18 digits each. If you bet on Manque, you bet that the number hit is between 1 and 18. A bet on a number between 19 and 36 is called a yoke.
- The plein is a bet on a single digit. You can select multiple digits and bet on them at the same time.
- If you place your bet between two digits on the tableau, you play a “ cheval ” or, in English, a “ split.” But this is only possible if the numbers are next to each other.
- With the Transversale Plein, you can bet on three numbers of a transverse row on the tableau. Covering four adjacent numbers with one bet is called a “ Carré.”
Roulette free: Understand roulette bets and rules
The bets and rules we described above are just an extract from the very extensive game of roulette. There are many more betting combinations and things to consider about odds and payouts. But no matter how often and how detailed you want to describe the game, you have to play it yourself in the end.
In free roulette, everyone has the opportunity to find out whether roulette is what they are, whether they understand the rules, whether they want to use certain strategies for playing, whether there are questions, how different the game versions are online and from table to table, and whether you have the patience and the discipline to handle your bankroll. After that, you can take the step into real money roulette game, or even go to a real casino to show off your knowledge and impress people with serenity!